While perusing the Target dollar spot a few weeks ago, I fell in love with these adorable white Christmas houses. I decided to hold out on buying them until I had my husband drag all of the Christmas stuff out and assessed my current decor situation. Of course, when I went back to pick some up they were sold out…. at both of the Targets near me. I was so sad! Then I thought, “Hey, I can DIY that”. So that’s what I did and it was easy peasy.
What you’ll need: (some affiliate links are provided)
- ceramic Christmas houses to be painted
- spray paint
- buffalo snow (optional)
- bottle brush trees (optional)
- fairy lights or battery powered tea lights (optional)
1.Clean your houses off in case they are dusty or dirty.
2. Lay some covering down in an area with good ventilation (or outside) to spray paint.
3. Follow instructions on the paint can and go to town! I did two light coats to keep the paint from running.
4. Let them dry and bring them in.
5. Place them wherever your little heart wants!
I nestled mine in some buffalo snow, added in a few bottle brush trees and some lights. Now I’ve got darling little white Christmas houses with even more character than the Target ones. (If I do say so myself!)
So, what do y’all think?! Will you be attempting this super easy DIY? I’d love to hear if y’all go this, too!