This post is sponsored in part by Jord Wood Watches. I received a watch in exchange for this post, but I only promote and work with brands I truly love. You can read my full disclosure here.
The holidays are upon us again! Which means that gift giving is about to be in full swing. As I’ve gotten older, I love to give gifts even more than receiving them. (I tried to explain that thought to my almost four year old and she looked at me like I had two heads.) However, sometimes coming up with ideas for gifts can be a little trying. I love perusing gift guides for that very reason, so I thought I would come up with my own! Enter my gift guide for her – perfect for the ladies in your life. Some of these gifts are things that I own and love and some are things that are at the top of my own wish list for this year.
- Roomba – A mom’s best friend. This has been at the top of my list for several years now. Maybe this is the year that Santa will deliver!
- Cable Knit Throw – Who doesn’t love snuggling up with a cozy blanket during the winter?! The pompom detailing and tassels on this one make it extra adorable, plus it comes in several different colors to match any decor.
- Monogrammed Locket – I’m a southern girl through and through, so I love monograms. This gold locket also actually opens up and has spots for pictures to be inserted.
- Monogram Mug – This darling mug not only boasts a monogram, but also a sleek and classic design. Plus it is super affordable!
- Ebony & Gold Frankie Watch – I’m a big fan of classics with a twist and that is exactly what these wood watches from Jord are! They have a great selection of women’s watches as well as men’s and they offer custom engraving – perfect for gifting. You can also get an instant 25% off with a gift code found HERE, but hurry, the code expires December 15th!
- Hunter Boots – I have these in green, and I wear them all.the.time. They are so versatile, useful and cute!
- Blanket Scarf – Is there anything better than wearing a blanket out in public?! Nope. These come in a variety of colors and you can’t beat the price.
- White Enamel Tea Kettle – There’s something so cozy about drinking hot tea. This kettle is just as pretty as it is useful and would look great displayed out in the kitchen while not in use.
- Candle from Hearth and Hand – Chip and Jo can do no wrong. Amiright? I’ve heard friends rave about their candles at Target, and I’m hoping I find one in my stocking on Christmas morning.
- Mini Gold Bar Necklace – I gifted this necklace to myself before I had my newest little lady and had it engraved with both girls’ initials. The quality is fantastic and they have several options for sizes and finishes. I never leave the house without mine!
- Gold Moccasins – I love me some cozy moccasins in the winter! The metallic finish is so chic and you can even wear them out thanks to the rubber sole.
- 2018 Planner – I am completely obsessed with Rifle Paper Co’s designs. I need a new planner for the new year, and I’ve got my eye on this one!