Hello, friends! I’m back today to share a fun little holiday gift guide with y’all. Odds are, you’re either a Fixer Upper fan yourself, or you know one. I mean, what’s not to love about Chip and Jojo?! Nothing. So in that spirit, I put together a holiday gift guide for the Fixer Upper lover in your life!
- Preserved Boxwood Wreath – Classic and great for decorating with year round.
- Personalized Cutting Board – Celebrate your family and good style with this sweet cutting board.
- Emma Dishes – Perfect for hosting and setting a gorgeous table no matter the season.
- Wood & Marble Cake Pedestal – Two of Jo’s favorite things meshed together beautifully.
- Handmade Farmhouse Tray – Farmhouse perfection.
- The Magnolia Story – A must read for every Fixer Upper Fan.
- Hunter Boots – Jo loves a good boot. These are my new favorites.
- Joanna Gaines Mug – She’s totally my spirit animal.
- “Pardon my Frenchdoor, but Holy Shiplap” – Hilarious and so cute.
- Crystal Quartz Pixie Necklace – Classic, simple and beautiful. Plus every jewelry purchase goes towards providing scholarships and employment to kids in inner city schools.
Are any of these cuties on your list?! And if your Santa needs some guidance on what to give you, send him on over!!!
*Some affiliate links are provided.